Bullet Roulette VR review
2 GB available space
Bullet Roulette VR Review
Bullet Roulette VR is an app developed by Fibrum Limited. Bullet Roulette VR was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam.
Bullet Roulette VR is a casual game for four players. Each player randomly become one of 6 characters. Before shooting you should draw 2 cards that can completely change the rules of the game. If the player survives, he will get $ 1 for which he can shoot another player on the next turn. If he killed another player, then he takes his money. An unsuccessful attempt to shoot another player takes all the money. Be cold blooded and cunning to win!
Join our discord community: https://discord.gg/vBHCuTG
- Opportunity to play with AI, where each AI has its own behaviour
- Sticky gameplay brings out adrenaline and fear of self-shooting
- Great replayable abilities
- Six game characters
- Three NPC you can interact with (shoot them! Everyone loves to shoot)
- Atmospheric location - players find themselves in a secret old bar
- Irritating piano music (good reason to kill the pianist!)
- Many cards that can change the rules of the game