Badwrong Games LLC
Run Jump Rabbit Turtle review
200 MB available space
Run Jump Rabbit Turtle Review
Run Jump Rabbit Turtle is an application created by Badwrong Games LLC. Run Jump Rabbit Turtle was first published on . It is available for Steam, Other.
The Monkey Wizard has combined Rabbit and Turtle into one of those new designer hybrid animals to work for him. You know, like a puggle-- but with more shell and buckteeth. In order to traverse the dangerous cave areas and collect the magical kiwis for the Monkey Wizard, you can seamlessly morph between the fast nimble rabbit or the slow defensive turtle.
- Race to collect magical kiwis before they are rotten.
- Converse with and maybe(?) help other animals working for the Monkey Wizard.
- Find secrets and bonus content, no microtransactions required!
- A satire filled journey through dangerous caves where the 4th wall isn't just broken its annihilated.
- Finish the game with 3.5 different endings...
- "Speed Run" mode available.
- Optional "Easy Mode" that can be toggled at any time... and for those who don't approve of that, an unlockable "Git Gud" mode.
- At least one character that is wearing pants!