Sneaky Bears review
4 GB available space
Sneaky Bears Review
Sneaky Bears is an application designed by WarDucks. Sneaky Bears was first published on . Sneaky Bears is currently available on Steam.
The world is under attack...by evil teddy bears. Led by the evil mastermind bear Frank, they have seized control of a toy factory in which they are building an evil teddy bear army to take over the world. Armed with only your motion-controlled weapons, it is up to you to stop them and rescue the innocent panda bears that Frank and his minions have taken hostage.
Fend off different kinds of bears and other challenges in 3 unique game modes using the weapons at your disposals such as the freeze ray, water gun, and shotgun. Make sure you look everywhere to keep those bears from sneaking up and attacking you!
Can you survive, defeat the evil bear Frank, and save the world from destruction at the hands of the not so innocent cute and cuddly teddy bears?
- Fend off evil bears and other challenges in 3 unique game modes
- Two difficulty levels: cuddly & crazy
- Play through 5 rounds in each mode to unlock the boss level
- Different weapons at your disposal: toy gun, shotgun, water gun, and freeze gun
- Sarcastic, witty, humorous evil mastermind bear, Frank, leads the army against you with funny one-liners
- 80’s style art and expansive factory settings
- Fast-paced gameplay with bears who come running, flying, and rolling towards you
- Built exclusively for virtual reality
- Global leaderboards for each level
Available for Arcades on SpringboardVR , SynthesisVR and via Steam Commercial Licensing.