Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayan review
1 GB available space
Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayan Review
Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayan is an application created by CollectorVision Games. Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayan was first published on . Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayan is currently available for Steam, Other.
Sydney Hunter and the Curse of the Mayan is a love-letter to 8-bit action adventure games with challenging platformer gameplay and a huge number of Maya-inspired bosses.
You play as Sydney Hunter, adventure supreme, who by sheer luck manages to get trapped inside a massive Maya pyramid. He soon discovers that the "Feathered Serpent" Kukulkan has broken up the sacred Haab calendar into seven individual pieces and has hidden them inside the very same pyramid!
Widespread chaos and a time freeze will certainly follow if the Haab calendar isn't located and put back together. With the support of the local Maya population, Sydney Hunter must now find all seven pieces of the Haab calendar, defeat Kukulkan, and return peace and balance in the Maya civilization.
• Play through a challenging single-player campaign inspired by Maya gods, culture, and history.
• Unearth two different endings!
• Enjoy 8-bit style graphics accompanied by an awesome chiptune soundtrack.
• Battle against 13 powerful Maya gods and mini-bosses.
• Turn scan lines on/off feature.
• Collect relics & weapon upgrades to increase your chances of survival!